Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32705 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 8% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,247 (₨162,810) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 4 hours ago)