Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.378 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,745 (18,871 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)