Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.114 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,500 ($4,499) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 3 hours ago)