Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 635 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.909 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,677 ($4,655) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)