Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 800 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.216 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 19% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,429 (€1,711) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)