Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.967 MXN / CZK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,909 prices entered by 216 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)