Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.743 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,721 (11,095 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)