Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.397 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,721 ($b17,581) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 3 hours ago)