Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 565 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.633 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,237 (R$ 13,002) in Porto Velho.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)