Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.461 MXN / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 88 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 80% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,742 (28,527 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)