Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 752 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.982 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,258 (25,236 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 35 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexicali costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)