Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.838 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 131% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 129,176 (18,890 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Metz costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)