Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.866 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,979 (€2,387) in Ponta Delgada, Azores to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 3 hours ago)