Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 23% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,761 (€2,509) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vejle costs kr6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)