Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.391 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,413 (3,261 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)