Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.688 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,543 (3,839 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)