Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.586 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,528 (R$ 10,146) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)