Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.805 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,488 (R$ 10,379) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 141 (about 4 hours ago)