Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.736 MXN / THB
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,062 (104,649 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 4 hours ago)