Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00613 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 49% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,990 (12,389,766 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 2 hours ago)