Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,760 (€3,348) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)