Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.762 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,357 (€3,546) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 4,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexicali costs Mex$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)