Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.411 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 120,369 ($5,142) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 4 hours ago)