Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.805 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,685 (R$ 9,642) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.28 (about 3 hours ago)