Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.586 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,620 (R$ 10,820) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 3 hours ago)