Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.773 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,610 (R$ 17,122) in Paulinia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 6 hours ago)