Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,107 (€3,215) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bergen costs kr 800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 3 hours ago)