Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.309 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,388 (€2,937) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)