Cost of living in Patna, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31751 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 27% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,587 (₨121,529) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 400,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)