Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.762 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,204 (€3,967) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)