Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.419 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 54% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,164 (17,028 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)