Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,153 (€3,408) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)