Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,218 (€3,156) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)