Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 612 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,782 in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)