Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.727 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,316 (€3,529) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Georgetown costs 476 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in San Sebastian costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 4 hours ago)