Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.654 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,832 (R$ 11,781) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)