Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22165 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 135,007 (¥609,088) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)