Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.356 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,434 (46,026 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)