Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.620 MXN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,717 ($3,847) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$49 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 3 hours ago)