Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.760 MXN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 743 prices entered by 71 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 168% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,123 ($6,636) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)