Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20440 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,378 (217,110 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)