Cost of living in Nice, France vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.235 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 821 prices entered by 62 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 86% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)