Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.114 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,422 ($3,999) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 5 hours ago)