Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22165 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,514 (¥448,960) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 22 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bergen costs kr 800 (about 1 hour ago)