Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.993 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 275% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 217,607 ($8,707) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)