Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.762 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 89% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,189 (€4,044) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)