Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.123 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 10% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,106 (17,324元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 2 hours ago)