Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.410 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 22% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,086 (19,380元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,253 (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Valparaiso costs CH$3,137 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago de Compostela costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)