Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 735 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.526 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,534 (C$5,418) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)