Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20731 MXN / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 30% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bilaspur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)