Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21726 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 136,204 (¥626,929) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)