Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31074 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 22% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,795 (₨137,718) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨196 (about 2 hours ago)