Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27284 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 28% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,321 (₨140,455) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)