Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.605 MXN / TND
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,026 (6,046 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)