Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.911 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,573 (50,004₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)