Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 613 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.235 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,223 (€3,228) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Guayana costs 470,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)