Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,191 (€3,192) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$192,900 (about 2 hours ago)