Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.726 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,971 (3,713KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)