Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.366 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,502 (3,841KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)