Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,170 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32428 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,675 (₨134,684) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)