Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 98% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,021 (€3,708) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 6 hours ago)